Arbeidssted: Epicenter Oslo
Søknadsfrist: Søknader behandles fortløpende
Markus Kleven Skustad
Managing Partner | People
Haptiq are gearing up for an exciting future and are looking for an analytical and business-minded Controller to join our team. In this role, you will be a part of the core team working to support the organisation in developing the worlds first no-code VR training platform. The role will have responsibility for project and business controlling. The Controller position in Haptiq is a new established position and you will have the opportunity create the position and establish the role as a core function in the company and for the management team. This position reports to CEO.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Intunor People Managing Partner Markus Kleven Skustad or Advisor Frida Klovning.
- Lead and coordinate monthly accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Establish and follow up KPIs
- Define and develop financial analyses to ensure efficient follow-up on projects
- Ensure continuous improvement and process efficiencies within accounting and project reporting
- Forward focus, including forecasting and analytical work
- Drive prioritization and build business cases together with management team
- Develop and maintain an efficient and effective controls environment
- Support (Project) Managers in monitoring projects:
- Status reporting and cost analysis
- Provide guidance and expertise on cost and time monitoring to project managers
- Ensure proper project accounting, make reconciliations and prepare documentation
- Focus forward, including forecasting and analytical work
- Prepare management presentations for the different projects
- Maintain processes and controls to ensure the early signs of adverse development
- Support and drive development of rules, tools and processes to make sure that we run a professional accounting and project management
Qualifications and experience
- University degree at Bachelor or Master level
- Relevant work experience within Finance, Accounting, Audit or similar is an advantage
- Ability to extract and analyse detailed information from the accounting systems, BI system and other tools
- Experience from project organizations is a requirement
- Very good English skills, spoken and written
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead and define clear priorities
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we offer
- You will join a team developing one of the worlds most advanced VR software platforms and your contribution will be an important part of growing the company.
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving the opportunity for career growth.
- A competitive salary along with employee stock-option program.
- This is a full-time position.
- You will work in our Oslo office.
- Some travel/flying should be expected.